Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I've heard speculation that Cds are going to be gone in the next 5-10 years. I would assume this is just an attempt to make that go a little quicker. It seems hard to imagine a time with no physical format for music but it is a brave new world. Interestingly enough, vinyl production has had the most growth (percentage wise) in the industry for the last 2 years now. It is still a small part of the pie but the only piece showing regular growth. I head a story on NPR a while back about a vinyl production plant in Nashville that runs 24/7 6 days a week and is planning on opening a 2nd facility. I can't see vinyl coming back and replacing the cd but mp3s just don't seem like enough. what are pot heads going to roll joints on???
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

I heard about the same "law" here in Finland about ten years, ago. I'm not sure is it even valid...?

Anyway, it is a law that can't be controlled. So, I have converted all my CDs to mp3 format and have never met the mp3 police anywhere ;)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Redler on July 20, 2015, 03:40:06 AMAnyway, it is a law that can't be controlled. So, I have converted all my CDs to mp3 format and have never met the mp3 police anywhere ;)

There are soundless helicopters over your house as I type.

Blooby

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann