Back On Songcrafters After Long Time

Started by #gpmproject, July 11, 2015, 01:57:58 PM

#gpmproject

ozvena v tme (2015)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi, Songcrafters:-)

Yes I'm not newbie and I'm definitely sure you know me as Lubo :-) Still nothing? I'm from Slovakia, but living in the UK for now, last few months. My life has been changed unfortunately not in positive way, but anyway I'd like to say Hallo. I've got some new songs for you, exactly in my native language, but it doesn't matter, as we know, music is universal language so I hope you'll enjoy my music again as few years ago. I'm still BOSS - BR800 owner, but now using Sonar Platinum and PC.

I have this sing for you called: Ozvena V Tme (Echo In The Darkness) which is dedicated to my ex-girlfriend.

Lyrics Translation

You're like an echo in the darkness
which sounds around and across our bedroom
You're like the clocks on the wall
singing same melody thorough the nigt

You're like meadow during the summer
which smells nice and blowing out my mind
You're dancing like a green horizon faraway
In the last flashback of this summer night

You have still some chance to use your last bullet
before you leave and I'll stay here alone
Be in love with you it's like counting your sins
it's better to swim away from your bay of love.

You're like a cold morning, lost in the fog
like the pictures of souls in the rain drops on glass
Our love stuck in cold war
where you can't win or something to loose...

something like that guys:-)

steelguitar

I don't understand a word, - and it's not so important : myself, I'm french and not an english speaking native-
but I love this song!

Excellent work on instruments and nice vocals

Welcome back on songcrafters

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Hi Lubo - Welcome back, sorry to hear things are not going too well for you, I hope things pick up for you soon.

Great song. Like Mr Higgins says -Back with a bang!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Farrell Jackson

Nice to meet you Lubo. Very good song, vocals and music and thanks for the English translation!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Heard your stuff in the past great to hear you back, excellent  tune can,t understand  the lyric but I know good tune when I hear it!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

Good to hear you again Lubo....
This is a brilliant tune I too don't understand the words but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

bruno

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 11, 2015, 04:05:13 PMHi Lubo - Welcome back, sorry to hear things are not going too well for you, I hope things pick up for you soon.

Great song. Like Mr Higgins says -Back with a bang!
+1
Always good to hear people sing in their native tongue :-) Nicely performed and thanks for the translation.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

#gpmproject

Hi Guys

I really enjoyed yor positive feedback and comments. Well I used to live in The UK nearly 10 years and I'm pretty sure, that my english language skills has been changed in positive ways and definitely increased since I used to be here first time, but, it's seriously hard for me to write some lyrics in english, because some things simply doesn't make a sense for me and my lyrics could have same effect for you, you know what I'm talking about. Phrases or different meanings at least proper accent and intonation during the singing process is not natural. I can do anything, my native english speaking friends will always hear that broken language. :-)