Trotters- Come Back Baby Blues TRANS-ATLANTIC BLUESFEST

Started by Trotters, April 09, 2009, 01:35:55 PM

Trotters

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

BluesFest (banner image missing)

Hey all,

Just had a go at this awesome backing track (vocals are sweet!!!)....this one took quite a while...I used patch 5:Blues drive and tried panning more.....

Enjoy...

P.s Please listen all the way through! ;D

Ferryman

Very nice job! The blues patch sounds good. I like the harmony guitars, that works well and there are some nice clever lines. I just felt the guitar in the left hand channel is a bit loud in the mix, when it comes in it tends to drown the backing track a bit. But that's minor - good stuff, nice to hear a different take on this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Nice work.  Only suggestion is to better volume mix the leads to backing.  Like the left/right conversations!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Geir

good work Trotters. Like the panning and I'm always easy to please with guitars in harmony  8) 8) 8) I agree with Nigel, turn down the left a tad or two and maybe just a little on the right to ... but hey .. good work !!!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kody

Hey, I like where you went with this!  Didn't I read somewhere that you were just finishing up 8th grade? Amazing!!! Good work!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

wow This is the first one I have listened to and it is going to be so fun listening to everyone.  Great Job.!!!

Trotters

Cheers for all the awesome comments guys....really appreciate it. ;D

And yh I just got my Grade8 results in the post today lol.......PASSED!yipeee......

Can't wait to hear everyone elses stuff....this festival idea has been great!!

The Reverend 48

Quote from: trotters5 on April 10, 2009, 02:51:24 AMCheers for all the awesome comments guys....really appreciate it. ;D

And yh I just got my Grade8 results in the post today lol.......PASSED!yipeee......

Can't wait to hear everyone elses stuff....this festival idea has been great!!
Well Done for passing your exams 8)
and Well done for trying the 2 guitar lead...I would try and add a few more bends for expression ( having said that I'm bending mad ;D)

lg

Hey great job!
Wow you are a very good guitarist... especially for you age!
Congrats on passing! and congrats on stepping up and adding this
beautiful piece for everyone here!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!