Kody Heart in a Cage TRANS-ATLANTIC BLUES FESTIVAL

Started by Kody, April 09, 2009, 10:11:28 AM

Kody

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

BluesFest (banner image missing)

It's always a great pleasure working with Greeny in your headphones! He did an outstanding job with the words and vocals on this one! I laid down a little guitar~ I kinda shanked the end....I wasn't ready to quit LOL! I could've jammed out on this one forever...But I think that's what the Blues Festival is all about ;)

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

The Reverend 48

The more I hear your style the more I like it Kody..its so relaxed and Easy on the ears...I guess its from all the acoustic you've played...Another Well Done 8)

Ferryman

Yes, very well done indeed. I like those licks a lot. It's a very laid back style that suits the groove of the song. The ending sounds good - the track ends abruptly so it's quite hard to fit a good ending lick in and I think yours sounds fine.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

this playing is so laid back its horizontal.
great stuff. its classy

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

Quote from: Witchita on April 09, 2009, 11:56:09 AMthis playing is so laid back its horizontal.
LOL .. but of course he's right.

Beautiful playing. Love the tone in your gtr.

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

That was just so laid back and really nice.  I like the mellow tone on this.   It fits Greeny's voice so well.  He sings these blues wonderfully.

Kody

Horizontal?! Man, I laughed hard when I read that~ I'll take that as a compliment~ That's exactly what I was going for~ See, I haven't quite got the art of shredding down yet! This was a lot of fun...I'm going to keep these collabs forever and pass them down to my grandkids, etc...It'll be so cool to tell them I did a song with a guy from London~ Thanks guys!!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

You have the touch for sure, another outstanding tonal thing of beauty Kody.  You Compliment Greeny perfectly.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I love this, Kody. It's really mellow... a beautiful, country-tinged take on the blues. And it works really well with the vocal. You talented so-and-so!!!!!!  :D

Satchwood

Really niCe  BlueZ CollaBoration!  Great vocals Greeny!  I like each of the guiTar renditions....this one is really smooth Kody - like smoother than....uh....well iTs smooth and like HoriZontal :)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)