My first recording

Started by Tony W, April 08, 2009, 07:06:49 AM

Bluesberry

Well done.  If you are looking to get inspired to learn guitar better you have come to the right place, this little device and this site have done wonders for my guitar playing for sure.  I think you are going to have a blast hanging out here and posting stuff and continously improving.  That is what this forum is all about.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

Welcome and good job!  Everyone here is very nice.   I don't know as I have seen anyone that isn't. This place is also about friendship  Even if only on-line.  I count everyone here as a friend. They will all help so jump right in with both feet.

Ferryman

That's nice, the sound is not too bad at all and well done for posting! Simple answer if you feel you have to play quietly - make use of the MBR. Play it twice, three times and add effects to make it a big sound. Also, when you do that, work out some variations in what you play so you are accompanying yourself. This little box of tricks can really help bring your ideas alive.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Very nice.  That dang guitar rings like a bell.  I think you'll lose a lot of what you call the "midi notes" by moving toward the fretboard and away from the bridge.  It's tougher to anchor your arm somewhere, but your tone will warm up nicely.

I must say Toy Caldwell was a master.  People dismiss them as a bunch of rednecks, but they just don't know about the band's jazzier leanings (especially Toy).  Definitely a band worth delving into.

Blooby

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

exactly 2 years ago.......what a long strange trip its been hu Tony.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

It's been real, brother!! You've accomplished so much - Definitely time for open mic when I get over there!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on April 08, 2011, 05:52:12 PMDefinitely time for open mic when I get over there!
what about an open bottle.......................

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Mark and I will have a NyQuil drinking contest, and see who comes out on top! Thanks for the bump T, it damn sure has been a hell of a ride Dave.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR