Away for a week and a bit...

Started by Greeny, April 08, 2009, 04:32:40 AM

Greeny

Hey everyone. I hope you all enjoy the blues festival on here this weekend! And thanks to 48 for making this happen.

I'm posting a couple of tracks for this shortly, but am away from tomorrow for a week or so. Sadly this means I probably won't get to hear all your great work until I get back. Based on what you all did on the 'Slide on Home' track, I'll be in for a treat though.

Anyway... have a lovely Easter break one and all. I may or may not get online tomorrow, but if not, I'll catch up with everything when I get back.

Be happy  :)

The Reverend 48

Have a great Holiday Tim and we will leave some space for you to add some blues Guitar ( you are not escaping that easily ;D)

Bluesberry

Quote from: 48 on April 08, 2009, 04:38:37 AMHave a great Holiday Tim and we will leave some space for you to add some blues Guitar ( you are not escaping that easily ;D)
I was really looking forward to some Greeny blues guitar also, I bet it would be great.  So you cant get away that easy Tim.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Oh man, we're gonna miss you!! Have fun~Be safe~Take care!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Flash Harry

Enjoy your break Tim. Don't overdo the scrumpy or the creative brain muscle. Relax and say 'OM' a lot.

Catch you when you get back.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

recorder
Boss BR-80