My Project Guitar

Started by Kody, April 07, 2009, 11:22:00 AM

Kody

48, with his $20 SRV Strat project guitar, has inspired me to post some pics of my Ebay project guitar...I got the body from my cousin's old Harmony strat copy~I gave him $15 bucks for it...It was pretty beat up...Then I routered (hand-chiseled) out a cavity for a Floyd Rose bridge...I kind of wish I would have just picked up a standard strat style trem, but oh well...I bought the Reverse Jackson style neck on Ebay for $20~ And the pre-loaded pickgaurd was like $45~I put some EMG style pup covers on her and some Jackson knobs...By the time it was all said and done, I probably spent $100...Thought I'd share some pictures~~

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

SE

Hi Kody it looks a mean guitar you did,nt tell us how it plays,hope it turned out well.
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

Looks like you have performed Major surgery...I can't get on with Floyd Rose Systems but then I have enough trouble handling the strings on there own  ;)

guitarron

looks like a ripper to me

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Nice guitar Kody .... Looks like you've put a lot of thought in this little bastard 8) .
... and except when you break a string and they can be a real pain ... floyd Rose is always a good choice over standard strat trem .... IMHO

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Davo

Cool and its naturally reliced!
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe