Mexi Nuggets

Started by Rata-tat-tat, April 06, 2009, 04:59:53 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Mexi-nuggets
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Damn... Why did they stop selling those things at Taco Bell anyhow??? Almost a tater tot... but not quite. Pissed me off so bad I had to make a production... maybe not fitting... fun nonetheless. LOL

This is my way of saying they should bring back the Mexi Nugget. Almost a song... but not quite.  Hope you enjoy.

BTW  More of my cleaning up on unfinished projects
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kody

All I can say is: what a fine way to say you want TB to bring back the mexi nugget!~ I didn't know they quit selling those~ Hey brother, Taco John's has those~ I can't remember what they're called, but they come with every meal...Tator Tots w/ spicy seasoning...Man, it bother's me~ I can't remember what they're called!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Tator Ole  (o-lay)  ;D ;D ;D

Thank God I remembered what they're called!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Kody on April 06, 2009, 08:35:57 PMTator Ole  (o-lay)  ;D ;D ;D

Thank God I remembered what they're called!!

Can't say I've ever heard of Taco John's... been out of the lower 48 for a while. I sure do miss those tasty little Tot's though... LOL.  ;D ;D ;D

Damn... inspired by a seasoned spicy tater... maybe I should try to record some sounds that potatoes make. Thud... Thunk... Sizzle... Snap. Better yet maybe I should try to find a singing potatoe. Yes... Yes... A singing potatoe in a vat of hot grease... Sorry guys just thinking out loud here... I will stop now, I'm getting hungry. :P
recorder
Tascam DP-02

The Reverend 48

I never know what to expect when I open your work ;D But I loved it  8) who'd have thought the humble potato could inspire such excellent work.. I can see a concept Album
"My Fast Food Friends"  ;D ;D

Greeny

This is fantastic. I love the latin vibe and flavour (lol). How did you put this together? Is has a lot going on, but it's really nicely produced. Great work! Have been in a Taco Bell a few times in the states, but they haven't reached the UK... yet  :D

Pedro

Wow!

How do you record these things? What instruments and method of recording do you use?

SE

Really top track enjoyed it very much a lot going on to keep it interesting to the end. love the latin vibe
recorder
Boss BR-80

guitarron

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on April 06, 2009, 04:59:53 PMDamn... Why did they stop selling those things at Taco Bell anyhow??? Almost a tater tot... but not quite. Pissed me off so bad I had to make a production... maybe not fitting... fun nonetheless. LOL

This is my way of saying they should bring back the Mexi Nugget. Almost a song... but not quite.  Hope you enjoy.

i never remember those at the local bell-if they ever get get rid of the 7 layer burrito i'd be lost
btw-very cool track-i love the funkiness near the end

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

:D This was absolutely brilliant!!!  Yup I agree you could start a food album.  Maybe include Cheeseburger in Paradise and the Macarena noodles. LOL  I can just envision the spicy tots with sunglasses jumping up and clicking their castanets. LOL  Great job!!