tip top !!!!!!!!

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Ted

Exposing my ignorance in 3... 2... 1...

What is Kemper? Is it sounds for a DAW (virtual instruments, samples, amp models), or is it a resource for backing tracks? Trying to decide how impressed to be by this. If it's "just" you soloing on guitar over a prefab backing track, that's already really impressive; I don't know anyone who can play quite like that. But if you put together this whole thing – bass, drums, keys, plus your guitar soloing... Damn! Just "playing around."

Blackout Bump - week of 18 April, 2015
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

cuthbert

Great bump - I missed this one originally. Some great guitar playing and tone, bruno, and you really brought the (jazzy) funk!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

hardlock

Too cool! Love this jam. It's says it all for me. I need to listen to more hot fusion(?) like this as it pushes all my buttons!  8) 
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

chapperz66

This is so cool - funky and smooth, sophisticated and laid back.  Tasty guitar tones and the slap bass is none too shabby either.

Brilliant.

Paul

bruno

Ted - its the Kemper profiling amp. So it captures and stores an amp sound. Its not really an amp emulator, but captures a single amp tone that you can use live or for recording. The profiles are simply that, a profile of a amp that you play. You can tweak the amp a bit, but a single amp will normally have multiple profiles, one for clean, one for breakup, one for full on etc. Other that drum loops used for the drum, I played everything.

Kemper

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600