Somewhere in October

Started by Rata-tat-tat, April 06, 2009, 04:11:33 PM

Ferryman

Love it - great stuff, right up my street. You need to get yourself a Kaossilator! Nice dynamics here - this stuff can be a bit tedious but you keep the interest going. Really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 12, 2009, 04:01:30 PMLove it - great stuff, right up my street. You need to get yourself a Kaossilator! Nice dynamics here - this stuff can be a bit tedious but you keep the interest going. Really enjoyed it.

Cheers,

Nigel

Nigel... I actually caught another post that sparked my interest about the Kaosilator. Yes... I need one of those, now I just have to convince the wife I need one too.  ;)Shouldn't be too hard, I saw the price... small price to pay for such an awesome piece of equipment. Thanks for the kind words.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

Can't believe I missed this one!! ... well with the holidays and the bluesfest and the activity here lately I guess it's possible ...

A really great detour from the "normal"  stuff here !! (well I guess there's been quite a bit experimenting lately, but anyhow .....)
Like it a lot !!

cheers
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........