hey guys,what happened here?

Started by steveblues50, April 06, 2009, 10:31:42 AM

steveblues50

looks like big changes at the br site.had to sign in for first time in long time.also no new posts since ichecked here early yesterday is very unusual,maybe site was down over night.well hopeful changes are for the better.this is one of the best forums on the net.hope it stays that way.of course if pedro did this i'm sure it will be.

64Guitars

Quote from: steveblues50 on April 06, 2009, 10:31:42 AMno new posts since ichecked here early yesterday is very unusual

There should be quite a few new posts since yesterday. Try this link:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=unread;all;start=0

It will show you all of your unread posts, as opposed to just the recent ones.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Kody

This is a new forum for male enhancement drugs~Hopefully you can read Spanish too!! Somebody wants to do a collab LOL! Naw, I like the new changes~My trust is in Pedro...I think this might bring in more talented people to share there knowledge and skills...And the more people here, the larger audience we have to share our music and ideas...I know some people are going to flip the next time they log in or get back from vacation~LOL
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Kody on April 06, 2009, 11:04:50 AMThis is a new forum for male enhancement drugs~Hopefully you can read Spanish too!! Somebody wants to do a collab LOL! Naw, I like the new changes~My trust is in Pedro...I think this might bring in more talented people to share there knowledge and skills...And the more people here, the larger audience we have to share our music and ideas...I know some people are going to flip the next time they log in or get back from vacation~LOL

I had made a post making it be known that 98% of us on here are not Spanish speakers; must have been a marketing mistake on their part. I asked for it to be more appropriately translated to Swahili. Then I took it down as I did not want to be subject to anything lasting longer than 4 hours.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton