Record Birthday Party

Started by Groundy, March 27, 2015, 12:13:32 AM

Groundy

I was asked today if I would play at the birthday party of the lovely Jessie Sinclair, on the 6th of April, Jessie will be 105, she walks most days to the shops over a mile away , you would say she was about 75, she was in the papers last week opening a new Post Office, she is becoming quite a celebrity, I am so looking forward to it, just hope she doesn't have any requests I dont know..... :D :D :D

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

Hook

105, that's awesome! Sounds like a fun gig!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Flash Harry

What a gig. I'd say 'knock 'em dead' but that's probably not appropriate.

Have a great party!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Groundy

Well a year on and I am getting ready to do my annual gig for the lovely Jessie Sinclair...
106 years young, she looks fantastic for her age...
I laughed last year, you often hear people say,I wish I wish I was 10 years younger, I sang a song to her last year and she said, I wish I was 60 years younger, I said that would make me 9.....

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Quote from: Groundy on April 06, 2016, 04:11:13 AMWell a year on and I am getting ready to do my annual gig for the lovely Jessie Sinclair...
106 years young, she looks fantastic for her age...
I laughed last year, you often hear people say,I wish I wish I was 10 years younger, I sang a song to her last year and she said, I wish I was 60 years younger, I said that would make me 9.....

Alex

:-) Wonderful.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Farrell Jackson

Wow 106 and still out and about, that is such a cool gig Alex! Songs like The Old Gray Mare, When I'm 64, and Killer Queen are probably not songs to have on your set list, lol. I'm always curious about centenarian's secret to longevity. Has she ever said what that might be? Sometime the answers are hilarious.  ;D

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?