Microrecorders.org is now BossBR.net

Started by Pedro, April 05, 2009, 02:23:26 PM

Ferryman

The new structure is great and works really well. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

I was wondering about if I had MP3s at skydrive, or some other location, that are bigger than the size allowed on this site for attaching.  We used to be able to attach the address to the MP3 player and it worked perfectly.  Will this be restored?  I have (will have) stuff bigger than the max size that I want to put up. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pedro

Yes, I'm working out to try to implement that.

BossMicroBRew

Pedro, really like the site redesign. Thanks for the time you put in to improve the layout. I had an idea for a future site feature, but I don't know if it would be beneficial at all. Anyway, you know sometimes you can go to a forum or an online catalog and you can sort your results or the display page by quantity. Let's say I went into the General Discussion board and I wanted to sort by quantity. I could use a dropdown menu and have the page show the 10, 25, 50, or 100 most recent posts; something like that. I guess all it would do is alleviate changing pages for us lazy folks! It may not be useful to anyone or may be too cumbersome to add, but was just a thought.

Thanks again!
AC
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Bus Stetson

tight, tidy! loving it, loving, loving like that:) as the beatles expressed 'it's getting better all the time'! thanks for the progress report & the hard work in making this world a more rocking place! btw the banner ontop of the community - is the dogs *b*! nice 1;)
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

mikespi8

Hi there!
I thought since I had a BR_864, the transition to a BR-1200 would be easier. But it seems to be over my head. I have the written manual, downloaded it. I see there is a DVD manual out there. I will probably order it, but is there a site where I can downlod it? I have a few days off, I want it now!

64Guitars

Quote from: mikespi8 on June 10, 2009, 03:58:10 PMI see there is a DVD manual out there. I will probably order it, but is there a site where I can downlod it? I have a few days off, I want it now!

ProAudioDVDs now has a subscription service which lets you watch ALL of their videos online. Prices start at $29.95 for a 30-day subscription. So, for the price of a single DVD, you can watch every single video that they sell!

http://www.proaudiodvds.com/Articles.asp?ID=200&Click=2040

It's a pretty good deal for anyone who has more than one BR, or also owns another supported product such as Boss GT-6/8/10 effects processor, GR-33 guitar synth, Boss drum machine, Roland V-Drums, Roland or Korg keyboard, TASCAM recorder, etc. See the complete product list here:

http://www.proaudiodvds.com/pindex.asp?Click=2040

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

SteveB

Quote from: admin on April 11, 2009, 01:17:22 PMThe forum is now restructured. It is much smaller in height and I think it is much easier to read and post. What do you think?

Well, I don't know what it was like before, but it's now some kind of wonderful. Well done.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon