The Favorite Responses & Snappy Patter Thread

Started by Blooby, March 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

Blooby

Quote from: chapperz66 on June 10, 2020, 05:36:50 AMYou could almost change the title to "Hormonal Blues." Mrs Chapperz is at that age.  War is hell.

Ferryman

Quote from: Blooby on December 10, 2020, 05:33:44 PMJust how does this designer vagina snip away at your insecurities?

I loved this. I loved the lyrics. I loved the vocal delivery. I really, really loved the music. I just love vaginas.

Blooby
This made laugh. A lot. ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Hook on December 26, 2020, 04:49:53 AMI love stalker pop... I follow it exclusively and know everything about it...where it lives...sleeps...

Rock on!

Blooby

Quote from: Willie on December 02, 2020, 06:54:09 AMfunkalicious, I was getting on down with no guarantee I could get back up.

Willie

Blooby

launched

Glad the Snap Pap is alive and well. It will make over a decade of excellent reading opposed to discovering how our shirt could be lost investing in bit currency.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

I forgot this one. The "et al" sums up why I love this guy.

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on June 04, 2020, 06:16:06 PMi am not allowed guinness. lost weekends et al.

Blooby

Quote from: Ted on January 24, 2022, 01:00:09 PMI was in a band and someone accused me of doing a bad imitation of Sting's dance moves. Excuse me. That bad dancing is all me.

Blooby

Quote from: StephenM on January 28, 2022, 03:01:40 PMIt's like a big ole alley cat that's been roughed up in a fight.  But the cat knows that its wounds are much less than the ones he inflicted.  This is my kind of trash right here.