The Favorite Responses & Snappy Patter Thread

Started by Blooby, March 22, 2015, 12:00:10 PM

StephenM

Re: phive p(h)rogs ph***ed up in Lysergiacidicus (intrumental)

March 15, 2021, 11:35:42 PM
.the internal workings of the stressed out mind trying to make sense of a sensless world.......strangly addictive..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

launched

Quote from: Blooby on December 22, 2022, 09:25:07 PMIt's like The Fixx and David Bowie had a baby (perhaps with a sperm donation fro The Edge). I just love the textures here, and the vocal has so many subtleties in the phrasing. Super impressive.

Blooby

👾

Enjoyed this, and I would also like to take the opportunity to say that I am wearing underwear of the finest kind, very sheen and stretchy, keeps the package material so nestled and comfortable. I do miss my cotton but getting very used to the french cyclist getup. I got converted, what the hell happened... (New Year's resolution, no more elipsis(es))

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

Quote from: launched on December 31, 2022, 01:15:50 PM
Quote from: Blooby on December 22, 2022, 09:25:07 PMIt's like The Fixx and David Bowie had a baby (perhaps with a sperm donation fro The Edge). I just love the textures here, and the vocal has so many subtleties in the phrasing. Super impressive.

Blooby

👾

Enjoyed this, and I would also like to take the opportunity to say that I am wearing underwear of the finest kind, very sheen and stretchy, keeps the package material so nestled and comfortable. I do miss my cotton but getting very used to the french cyclist getup. I got converted, what the hell happened... (New Year's resolution, no more elipsis(es))

If they ain't cheap I ain't tryin em!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

launched

WalMart. $13.95, well worth it. You get 3 in a pack. Red, blue and tan. So you would be set back around 50 bucks if you do your laundry every other week.

And I love WalMart, it can't be taken for granted. The social melting pot alone is priceless. And the snobs that say they wouldn't set foot in that place. But you know, that's where they go to get their underwear... (Elipsis gone forever tomorrow...)
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

Quote from: launched on December 31, 2022, 01:59:30 PMWalMart. $13.95, well worth it. You get 3 in a pack. Red, blue and tan. So you would be set back around 50 bucks if you do your laundry every other week.

And I love WalMart, it can't be taken for granted. The social melting pot alone is priceless. And the snobs that say they wouldn't set foot in that place. But you know, that's where they go to get their underwear... (Elipsis gone forever tomorrow...)

Social melting pot?  yeah... good way to put it... yes... walmart is entertainment and entertainment everywhere...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 03, 2012, 03:36:10 AMI'm slow on the draw......damn work dominating my life lately...........$#@!%^&*...thats what I say..........holy sh&t Gnasty solo action just came on . . . I am going to put on my dirty jean jacket...yeah I know its only -15c out there, but damn guys....the one with the puke stains and rock&roll pins on, yeah I still got it......the Mrs wanted to throw it out many times.....but today is the day....going into work and laying a beating on the first guy who pisses me off....thats how good I feel after listening to this one.......and I haven't even had any coffee yet this morn.......so watch out world.....Stepping Stone has done and got me all fired up proper like.  Your drumming is out of site Rata man, thats a great use of ride there, you just dont hear ride being used properly anymore, I love that sound, really drives the groove. And Mark laying the deepest groove on bass........like two gloves on OJ Simpson.....tight.  Sounds live guys, seriously good recording.  And Eric.....Gnasty......man.....what a song, what a performance, what a solo.  I will be listening to this one all day.........in my puke stained jean jacket.......just try to get in my way today......anbody......I dare ya.............................HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not truncate this because it is all magnificent. Just so many things in there. Dirty jean jacket with puke stains on it, tip of the iceberg!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Shit, forgot Gman caught this on post #2 - So I basically bumped a post not a song.

Yes, I do have better things to do, I just don't want to!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Quote from: bruno on July 21, 2013, 11:53:23 AMLove that tone. Great track.

I have a friend who did the circuit a few years ago. He said he became obsessed with his 'tone'. He also said he got so far with his tone, and so wanted to play one note live, a single note while shouting "listen to my tone", and then walk off stage. Yeah Babe, now that is rock and roll. Adam is crazy enough to do that as well!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

B

I'm reliving this beauty from Bruno! One note, just the one with perfect tone that kills 'em!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Blooby...