Always with Me, Always with You- Gnasty plays Satriani

Started by Gnasty, March 20, 2015, 06:03:16 PM

Redler

Fortunately Kenny commented this and I saw this on the latest posts. I have a glance on backer tracks jams very rarely...

Brilliant playing with really good tones on your guitar! I totally agree what Kenny says!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Burtog

Top job Eric, takes me back a few years, I could never really play the fast bits, my fingers could never go fast enough. A friend of mine could do satch stuff very well like you, ended up playing for Blaze Bailey!

Great sound on the THR10X, I ordered a THR10C on the strenght of opinions on here, might turn up tomorrow, looking forward to it.

We will have to do another colab soon!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

Sorry I must have forgotten to press "post" the first time I heard it in just pure awe.

You are one amazing musician Eric. This is just too good ...... Makes me wanna put my guitars on the shelf.

I'm a fan!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Damn, that's some fine, smooth playing Gnasty - not familiar with the original piece, but I'm really digging your version and fretboard skills. And the amp sounds really sweet!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Flash Harry

Brilliant Eric, outstanding in fact. I'm covered in goosebumps.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gnasty

Too kind you guys! You got me all emotional on a Satriani backer?  ;D
I think all the regular posters on here have talent like crazy and could have been stars and i think we all have things in common.We were born to play but life pushed us in other directions and we had families and/or careers to think of, but we can`t regret that at all. It is what it is.

I owe my parents for me playing guitar. How they put up with me day and night as a teen. You couldn`t pry a guitar from my hands. It certainly wasn`t their type of music i was playing and when i went out there was always a guitar somewhere for me to play at friends places too.

Then when i was married i hardly played for ten years. I severed a tendon in my wrist and played nothing for 2 years. After all that It`s lucky i made the decision to start recording again and bought a micro br and found this place and you great musicians from around the globe. It still blows my mind. And it made me a better musician. I think that goes for all of us. Hell i didn`t even sing before coming on here. And now i sing every day.  :D
It`s all because of this site and the people. Thanks to Mike for keeping it going and to 64 for making this site look 90`s  :D I mean really all of the festivals and banners and jukeboxes. So much time and effort. So amazing!

Love this place! Love you guys and gals!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Quote from: Gnasty on April 07, 2015, 06:25:26 PM. Hell i didn`t even sing before coming on here.
and THAT is maybe even more amazing!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Roytoy

Very well done sir! I've always wanted to do that one, but JS doesn't allow backing tracks on any of the sites, and I haven't gotten around to making one.
recorder
Boss BR-1200