Know,Touch,Feel

Started by SE, April 05, 2009, 08:08:14 AM

SE

TOUCH_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Tried something different don,t know if I pulled it off,anyway have a listen and see what you think. Any comments welcome

Thanks
                                                                             John
recorder
Boss BR-80

ksauers

This song has an awesome groove to it! I'm a Soup Dragon fan and this song reminds me of them. The only comment I can make is to listen to it in your car, on good speakers and bad speakers, thru headphones and everyplace you can think of. This is how I learned how to get the volume levels correct. Believe me it took stupid me along time to figure all this out. Maybe I can save you guys some time.
This is a great song and great lyrics, keep working with it and it will be mind blowing!

SE

I know where your coming from my friend, I work with a pair of Sony headphones and everything sounds different when I play it in my car see how it sounds later after I,ve given my ears a rest
                                                                         Thanks again
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

Well Done John 8)...I'm listening through studio monitors....The vox is high in the mix but I think this song suits that..also the Panning is ace!....

Wiley

Dittos on the head phones. What sounds good through mine doesn't always sound good through the speakers.  But I think you did a great job!

ksauers

I know where you are coming from. I think I'm killing my hearing, but damn it's too much fun to stop! I really think you are on to something here! Keep going! Just take a break every once in awhile.

Kody

NICE 1 man 8)  I remember the Soup Dragons! Divine Thing....I listened to that song over and over as a child...I too see a resemblance...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

SE

Thanks for your replies guys and gal but never heard The Soup Dragons I,m at a disadvantage just wanted to try somthing different and this what happened but it,s always nice to here feedback.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Good work John. Really like the sound of this one. Fits perfect with your voice. Great singing btw.

Cheers
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Quote from: side effect on April 05, 2009, 04:31:52 PMThanks for your replies guys and gal but never heard The Soup Dragons I,m at a disadvantage just wanted to try somthing different and this what happened but it,s always nice to here feedback.

Never heard of the Soup Dragons? You'll be expecting us to believe that you've not heard of the Klangers next. Sheesh!  ;D ;D

Nice track.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.