Wolf (The Dance Hall Menace)

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, March 09, 2015, 08:35:29 AM

Wolf (the dance hall menace)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, you must forgive me, I'm a long way behind with my listening and commenting but I hope to remedy that in the coming week. We were on holiday last week so I've only just got around to finishing something started what seems ages ago. An instrumental, hope you enjoy.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

danieldesete

Cool atmospheric post Willie. Of course I love the wolf screems but also the guitar licks and tone, and all the tricky sounds. Have you recorded yourself walking in the snow?

Please keep them coming

Daniel

hou hou ha ha

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Flash Harry

It must be synthy week. Cool tones and beats from your gear Willie, awesome guitar tone on the leads and lovely used of reverb to tie it all together.

Cracking stuff.

What synths are you using?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SwanSong

Very nice Willie very creative gets the juices
flowing 2 thumbs up cheers NEIL .!

Redler

Liked the dark sound right from the start! Good tones on the keys and extreme cool playing on guitar! One of the best instrumental tune from you!

Atmospheric, like Andy said!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I'm amazed at how the ramped up the productions of things have come in the last year. This could easily be slotted in a movie. Great playing and a cool atmosphere. I was thinking that several of these sounds are one I wouldn't necessarily gravitate to, yet the whole is just as cool as all get out.

Blooby

Hook

Very cool instrumental, this would make for great credit music at the  beginning or the end of a movie. Great lead work over that dark atmosphere backer.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

The retro synth tones and beats reminded me of 'Shock the Monkey' era Peter Gabriel. This is so slickly done - the synth and guitar interplay is so lush and flawless. Lots of really soulful bends and licks to enjoy. Fine song!

Mike_S

Fantastic. I love it. The synths and backing you have put together build a super tension. And then your guitar comes in with that much awaited melody.
recorder
iPad GarageBand