Dancing Girl - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, March 08, 2015, 04:30:24 PM

Bluesberry

Holy moly this is huge, and very good. It feel like everything is perfectly placed, as if in a masterpiece painting, a large scale painting hanging on a museum wall, and sitting for a good while staring at it, taking it all in.  I too love everything about it.  Not one thing, sound, layer, etc out of place.  All in its place.  Perfectly executed it would appear. sonically complete.  Good one Andy.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Super songwriting, performing, producing and arranging!! The harmonies sound so good! Can't say anything what to do another way! Ten points out of ten!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

I totally dig this brother, great production. I love that bass run to, really cool, everything just works perfectly and sounds quite professional.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Absolutely superb , I hear a Bowie vibe there.
So much attention to detail,you are a very talented man.
This song is piepod bound.
Brilliant stuff.

Farrell Jackson

A perfect song Andy! The LP sounds great in every track and you nailed vocally. I always like your poetic lyric as well...they are way more than just a simple love song standard.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Geir

What to say that's not already said? Except that I'm a big fan !!!!

I've listened to this a million times already. It speaks to me on so many levels. The production is, as always, magnificent !! You sure know what you're doing. The song is so dynamic and so melodic, and yeah like Farrell, I love your lyrics !

What stands out is how you put it all together to such a complete package of pure quality. Love the little break where the organ just floats and let the listener catch his breath! Brilliant.

Well done once again Andy ! And thank you for showing us how it can be done, so we have something to strive for !

Oh and you also give me GAS!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

alfstone

Excellent performance, my friend!!!

Bravissimo!

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Grahamsway

Wow this is superb, everything fits together so well, crystal clear recording with amazing vocals. Like the way the song has different levels from soft to full on.
Great lyric writing, tells a good story, Well done.

Jarle

This is just amazing. I love the song, so much to take in. Fabulous arrangement.

I'm a fan...
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Can,t really much, just stand back in admiration, the musicality and production skills are just terrific!
recorder
Boss BR-80