"The Two Cookies" - Ambient Acoustic Guitar/Thumbjam Thingie

Started by Blooby, March 07, 2015, 08:58:16 PM

Flash Harry

blissfull I thought, then I read ORH's sumptuous and thought 'yeah, sumptuous' so sumptuously blissful.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

I'm torn between amazement and jealousy, lol.

This is truly outstanding in it's mellow, smoky mountain sunrise kind of ambience. Such a lovely flavour.

To die for!

chapperz66

Wow Blooby.  Seriously impressive improvisation.  Imperial impressive improvisation.

Paul

Hook

Really excellent listen here my brother! I listened on my phone but new I had to come back with headphones & brother...this is so damn good! Ethereal & fluid, that TJ is gorgeous too.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

SwanSong

Wonderful playing agree with comments. excellent use
of the reverb . did not think it was over used great sound
great vibe NEIL !

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Gorgeous playing and gorgeous reverb! That reverb carries those acoustic notes so beautifully and beyond infinity. I aspire to achieve your greatness here Blooby....and I want a reverb like that!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

This is totally fantastic, it doesn't feel like a throw-off, or a tosser, or any other such words for self-indulgient wankery..........it feels like an organic nugget of wonderment, musical wonderment, a feeling, a mood, a stream of thought, a well thought out meandering along a mountain brook, through a high medow on route to an old cabin.....where a fire waits crackling...to warm the tired journeyman and refresh before heading on the journey.........and in the corner sits a old Martin Guitar.......and the wanderer finds the guitar pleasing to look at, and hold................and in that moment spills forth a little re-telling of his journey...............steel strings, wood vibrating........fire cracking.............pot of stew warming over the fire...........and the sound of contentment pouring out the open door............I could listen to this all day.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenny B

recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR