danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

Groundy

Sounds great, but must agree with daniel about the design.......Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

IanR

I love it  but I don't think my brain operate fast enough to control it all.  I have enough trouble with just six strings.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bluesberry

What I don't understand is how does the guitar signal from the strings get recognized by the device.  It looks like they just stick it on the guitar.  Is there a MIDI pickup?  I have searched around and I can't find anything.  It seems they just clamp it on the guitar?  How the heck does it get a signal from the guitar strings into the device?  What am I missing?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike_S

Personally i think it looks great - i would love one. I always wanted some kinda guitar midi thingy but i dont have any money :(
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 06, 2015, 05:56:24 AMWhat I don't understand is how does the guitar signal from the strings get recognized by the device.  It looks like they just stick it on the guitar.  Is there a MIDI pickup?  I have searched around and I can't find anything.  It seems they just clamp it on the guitar?  How the heck does it get a signal from the guitar strings into the device?  What am I missing?
I don't think it is at all. It's just a midi controller as far as I can tell. So all the synth sounds must be from a synth that can take an audio input and interpret the notes .... That's my guess ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on March 06, 2015, 07:35:22 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on March 06, 2015, 05:56:24 AMWhat I don't understand is how does the guitar signal from the strings get recognized by the device.  It looks like they just stick it on the guitar.  Is there a MIDI pickup?  I have searched around and I can't find anything.  It seems they just clamp it on the guitar?  How the heck does it get a signal from the guitar strings into the device?  What am I missing?
I don't think it is at all. It's just a midi controller as far as I can tell. So all the synth sounds must be from a synth that can take an audio input and interpret the notes .... That's my guess ....
But how does the audio input get input.  The guy is playing stuff on his guitar and it is sounding as synth, but it is tracking perfectly what he is playing on the strings.  Usually you need either a midi P/U or the guitar cable goes from guitar out to input in the "controller".  It doesn't look like either is involved here...........I am confused.......and intrigued........and GASed.........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

There is a small chip implanted at the top of your spine. This connects the implied and intended note into the box then transfers it to the synth unit. It's not quite legal yet which is why they're not talking about it. it's very painful but it also opens up your garage door.
Merge on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely