"Gotta make a picture" Mr Bud

Started by MrBud, February 28, 2015, 09:01:41 PM

MrBud

Make a picture
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Kinda like sky,sweeping clear across the bay,
 past the morning bay,Kinda like the pictures,I keep locked inside my head..
Where it's so bright,,Brighter days are up ahead,,,Kinda like the pictures,i keep deep inside my head.
If it dont feel right ,,whats it take to make the break ? Or you can wait another night, it'll lead you back to yesterday.
Lets take a ride,,,screamin past the morning rain,,Kinda like the pictures,,leads you to  a better day ..
Kinda like the pictures,leads you to a better place....
If you've gone blind,,,blinded by the pain of your days,,,Try to make a picture,bright enough to lead the way.
Make it so bright-nothing can stand in your way-
Gotta make a picture,bright enough to make your way....! 
Up And Adam

IanR

Hey George,

I really liked this.  Its got a really catchy melody and the lyrics are simple enough for me to understand.

The chords in the outro reminded me of something but I couldn't pin it down. But that's OK, we all borrow from someone else.

Thanks,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Groundy

Great Beat and melody...
Like it, well done.......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

MrBud

Thanks Ian  ;D  Just the time to write something straight up,uncomplicated,with a positive message.
As for "borrowing" Guilty i guess,,,tried to channel Marvin Gaye some... ;D  How'd i do ?  ;D
George
Up And Adam

SwanSong

N ow this is what great hit songs r made of
kind of an 80 s feel to me but still sounded great
wonderful workmanship keep on rocking NEIL !

Picker

Good catchy tune!  You have a distinct sound in your songs.  The drums are really neat and go really good with your vocals.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Really catchy and melodic song! Well sung, played and produced! Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR