Bike Ride

Started by psychmusic, April 03, 2009, 12:18:28 PM

psychmusic

Eden's Bike 1st Bike Ride
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This is a little thing I just threw together. The little melody came to me while I was watching my daughter rider a bike for the first time. It was one of those emotional moments as a dad. I loved seeing how happy she was and although she could not verbailize it...free. The melody is a bit awkward and bouncy like a little kid ridding a bike.

tafka

great little tune this.
i can see your little girl swaying from side to side...its discriptive

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

Nice work, an happy tune with some elements of blues mixed in. Great tone in your guitar(s).

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Whoa yea, that is really great.  I agree about your great tone there.  I also like the punchy rhythm chords.  Really well done peice of instrumental blues rock.  I love stuff like this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Oh....my Brutha!! I feel ya!  I remember that moment like it was yesterday~ my daughter just turned 8...and she can ride like the wind now.  But that first time...LOL! What a PRECIOUS moment! I'm talking about taking off the training wheels and letting go her for the first time....Sounds like a Tele bitin', am I right? Nice tone there anyhow....Congratulations Dad~ Nice one ;)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Dude, I just happened to noticed that this is exactly your 1 year anniversary on this site....Congrats again!!  8) 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

psychmusic

thank you for the nice feedback.....i just love playing my strat through the BR.

Bluesberry

Quote from: psychmusic on April 05, 2009, 07:25:47 AMi just love playing my strat through the BR.
I agree, I also love playing my strat through the MBR, it really records a strat nicely I find.  When I am working on songs, doing a backer lead-over, playing around, I go for my strat 80% of the time I find.  It always sounds so good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Very evocative!...Well Done 8)

Wiley

Very jaunty.  I really liked this. Not overbearing. Just jingly and I can see her too. Wobbling down the street. A big moment!