Main Menu

Jazz

Started by Bro, April 02, 2009, 08:37:33 AM

Bro

Quote from: trotters5 on April 13, 2009, 11:22:51 AMomg and I thought I was good for my age:-[e.....14....that's insane

Well its not about being good at some age, its about being passionate about music, which i am. And finding out that you are in a early age is just a bonus being good of your age is just something that impresses other people usually non-musicians, but you still need the experience! And that you can only get with time! So just enjoy playing as much as you want and no more, and stop being so impressed at my age, i mean i appreciate the nice words, but really all i have given my playing is time. And so should you. What i am trying to say is that, i just have taken the time to practice at a early age. Im kind of overrated i think. thanks though,.
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Trotters

right no more compliments from me...

haha just kidding ;D

launched

I like your attitude, kid - wisdom beyond the years. I'm 39 and did not have that kind of discipline - started with brass instruments up until my last day of high school, and dropped everything like a bad habit before college. It's too bad, because I'm now recently having a blast with stringed instruments and drums, and playing with friends several times a year (They all stuck with it!).

So I don't care what you say - you are an excellent musician, and if you keep posting, I'll keep complimenting. Great job!  :D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bro

Quote from: launched on April 13, 2009, 02:37:10 PMI like your attitude, kid - wisdom beyond the years. I'm 39 and did not have that kind of discipline - started with brass instruments up until my last day of high school, and dropped everything like a bad habit before college. It's too bad, because I'm now recently having a blast with stringed instruments and drums, and playing with friends several times a year (They all stuck with it!).

So I don't care what you say - you are an excellent musician, and if you keep posting, I'll keep complimenting. Great job!  :D

Mark

Wisdom?! Well thank you so much! :)

Some sort of poetry flip hit me while writing the last message, i really don't know what was going on in side my head.. But umm... Yeah thanks :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.