Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jarle

Cool rocker Geir. Maybe this is something we could do together sometime, perhaps with some other friends too   ;)
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Fantastic Geir, your guitars sound so crisp and ripping smooth, your vocal is un-freaking-believable........utterly fantastic...........you are a monster.........the only thing missing, if I can say a minor complaint........there is not enough cowbell.........this one was made for cowbell........I love this........its got a bit of a Thin Lizzy vibe.
Q: how did you get the drums to sound so good.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike_S

Hey... wow, thats a great fun uplifting rocker. Love the overall vibe you have on here Geir. Vocal was superb on that and it does actually sound like a great track to stick on while taking a spin in the car. Awesome!!
recorder
iPad GarageBand

MrBud

Great wide sound on guitar,chock full of excitement :]
Up And Adam

Blooby

Gawd, I miss the 70's some days. Sounds like an outtake off Billion Dollar Babies. Great playing and mix not to mention the ample wang bar abuse. The slides up the neck are a great part of the arrangement. I frickin' love this post!

Never stop...(thud).

Blooby

andy casson

Holy Sh*t! Quite brilliant fella, that is the best vocal I have heard from you, and the guitar tones are delicious. The mix is top notch...all in all - superb - I'm a fan as well!!

Andy

Geir

Thanks guys !! Your kind feedback is much appreciated !!

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 31, 2015, 06:11:25 AM........the only thing missing, if I can say a minor complaint........there is not enough cowbell.........this one was made for cowbell.......
You know you're right !! There might be a new version of this coming up ;D ...

Quote from: Bluesberry on January 31, 2015, 06:11:25 AMQ: how did you get the drums to sound so good.
A: Well ... it's just the BR80 drums .... no FX, not even reverb. Actually the only tracks that got any treatment is the vocals and the lead guitar, which got some reverb and delay added in Auria while mixing. The "Final touch" mastering app did make a difference tho, gluing the mix together, making it a tad smoother, but not much.

Quote from: Blooby on January 31, 2015, 08:28:44 AM. The slides up the neck are a great part of the arrangement.
Funny you should say so, and thanx for noticing! The song started out with the other riff, and when I added the chorus riff something was missing ... until I got the idea to slide the root note (A on the 5th fret on the E-string) up one octave. It wasn't until then I knew I could make it into a song I'd be happy with.

Quote from: Jarle on January 31, 2015, 03:55:22 AMCool rocker Geir. Maybe this is something we could do together sometime, perhaps with some other friends too   ;)
The thought has struck my mind ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

fenderbender

This is sxxitt hot Mr.G
love your bang on vocals and guitar playing
a great lesson in how to rock!!!!

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600