'Something' Beatles Cover

Started by Greeny, April 02, 2009, 05:30:29 AM

tafka

its your singing style and voice that pulls this one off Tim.
you sound like a beatle.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

Hells bells Tim, Goosepimples.

Brill
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

hooper

Great vocals, Tim!  And being English doesn't hurt one bit so far as adding authenticity.  Sure, it's not a novelty for you UK guys but in North Carolina that special accent always sounds great.   ;D
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
'If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?' - TSE

BossMicroBRew

Awesome sound, again. Great singing. If I had not read the post I would not have guessed it was "karaoke" either. Did great justice to the song.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

Yup!  I agree with Hooper To you guys it might not seem much but to us in the States  you couldn't do a better job.  This is one of my favorites and on my list.  But now I can remove it. As you have done just wonderful.  In my opinion there is nothing wrong with covers, other than the fact maybe one can do them better.

SE

One of my all time fav Beatles tracks I,m sure George would be proud of this effort.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Rods

thanks a million for remind me how great are beatles!!!!! your voice is simply perfect!!!!!!!!!!  this one of my favorites sings as weell and now is impossible to take off from my mp3 player!!!!!!!!
thank you so much and i looking forward for more this!!!!!!!!!!!

alsdally

Wow.  Fantastic.  One of my favourite songs and you nailed it.  Words cannot express how much I loved this.  Thank you!

Kody

Yep, I love it too~I really like your accent...It's so cool to this small town Nebraskan boy~ Man, I remember as a child hearing the Beatles in the way back of our family's station wagon when we drove to the nearest city to go to Walmart and such~Thinking~ Wow, so this is what music is...It's hard to explain, but you really bring those feelings back to my mind with this and even your own songs especially, Greeny! I mean it! You spark back something deep inside of me when I listen to ya.....

You know....it just dawned on me that you're one of those guys that actually drives on the wrong side of the road... ;)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

;D ;D ;D ;D Oh Kody you are so funny ;D  did you ever think maybe you drive on the wrong side of the road?