Main Menu

Onus

Started by allysonmarie, January 23, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

allysonmarie

Allyson Marie - Eighth - 17 Onus
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wrote this one morning before leaving for work. Recorded it the evening I got home.

With heavy heart
I confront day.
Alone to find the way,

I have lost my words. I have lost all thought.
I feel no worth. I feel so caught between a
Past of losses and a future that will not forgive.

It has been long I've waited.
The need within turns to hatred.
Who I've become could not be more wrong.
The far beyond has heard my call.

To final breath I give my all.
With heavy heart
I take the fall.

Groundy

Nice one Allyson beautiful voice, and some great pianowork, well done....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Hook

Really nice performance & song.
"I feel so caught between a
Past of losses and a future that will not forgive."

I like that line alot!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

allysonmarie

Thank you both very much for listening.

andy casson

Great vocal and really passionate performance... the lyrics could be straight out of my 'not so happy disposition for song writing'! Loved this
Andy

Ferryman

Excellent vocal performance and really powerful lyrics make this a compelling listen. I was just struggling to hear the musical accompaniment a bit (I assume it's an acoustic?), but that doesn't detract from the impact of the vocals and your performance here, very well done.   

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

Excellent bit of writing. I can hear a big rock production for this, might be just me though!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

allysonmarie

Quote from: Ferryman on January 27, 2015, 05:35:19 AMExcellent vocal performance and really powerful lyrics make this a compelling listen. I was just struggling to hear the musical accompaniment a bit (I assume it's an acoustic?), but that doesn't detract from the impact of the vocals and your performance here, very well done. 

Yes, it's just acoustic. My piano will be getting tuned and worked on very soon. I'm hoping that helps me at least a little with the poor sound quality in general. Thank you for listening.

Quote from: bruno on January 27, 2015, 12:07:40 PMExcellent bit of writing. I can hear a big rock production for this, might be just me though!
B

That would be awesome to try one day...lol Thank you for your comments, bruno.