"A Hard Listen"

Started by Blooby, January 15, 2015, 07:19:45 PM

Ferryman

Nothing hard about this listen, except its way too short. It's just getting going when it stops. You could do a lot more with this. Right up my alley (as you would know if you took a listen to Weird Science, big hint!). Just love the eeriness, the sounds, and the wacko guitars. Very nice work sir! 

Mood music for the post-apocalyptic road trip. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SwanSong

I Really like this would b a go for a sci fi film kind of background
all in all not sure if anything else is needed ..good all the way NEIL.!!

Lurker

Okay, I've got this vision for a movie in which this guy (who looks a lot like me) solves all of these serious problems and he gets laid a lot.  I think that this piece is perfect for a particular scene (I think you know which one).  Can you expand this theme for about fifteen more minutes?  That would just about do it.

I really like this piece, but I've just had a lot to drink.  I don't understand the title.  Like SwanSong, a movie soundtrack was the first thing that came to mind.  I think that I will contemplate that while listening to some King Crimson followed by some Mahavishnu Orchestra.

AndyR

"I'm curious if anybody can make it through this."

- a bit of reverse-psycology, eh? :D

I'm with Ferryman - it stopped just as it got going!

Interesting folks saying what it reminds them of - for me it was Led Zeppelin, it's nothing like it really, but for some reason I was waiting for Percy to come in with "In the eeeeeevening..." and then all hell to break loose...

(Listened to it twice by the way!)

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Satchwood

I'm really digging this piece of musical artwork!!   I've listened to this few times now and it seems to take me different places...  please do some more Bruce and make it longer....________________...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Jarle

This is a really cool composition, not a hard listen at all.
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Cool sounds all converging into one atmospheric scene of a dark rain drenched street, well anyway  that what was in my imagination,  nice work , loved it!
recorder
Boss BR-80