April fools day

Started by Bro, April 01, 2009, 07:13:33 AM

Bro

Well as most of you know today is april fools day, and... Well...
Lets just say i have a lot of experiences on idiots lying to me and than i believed it!
I've been kind of naive from time to time  ;D
Or a other example:
Some guy comes up to you hitting you and shouting "april fools" and then running away again. (I REALLY hate that)
Of course none of this happens to you guys, cause you are all adults whit kids and so on.
(Im still just a 14 year old kid)
But strangely this hasn't happened today?  ???
Well.. What I'm trying to say is that i've had one of the best april fools day so far!

How about you guys? Am i the only one this has happened to?

Let me hear from you :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

guitarron

nice-sign me up for mars

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kody

Ahh...leave it to Expedia.com~ They have a catchy little jingle BTW...

I told my Music Theory professor the reason I was late this morning was because I got pulled over for speeding :P He totally bought it......Then I said, "Actually,...........APRIL FOOLS" 
Then he said he thought I looked to happy to have just been pulled over, I guess I'm not a good liar! :D :D :D

I've always loved this day though, it's cool to see that it's a Global holiday ;D I never knew....

This day also means 6 days till my Birthday :)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

lg

Hey Cool Kody,
Happy early Birthday to you!
So tell us, what do you want for your birthday?

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bluesberry

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 01, 2009, 07:13:33 AM(Im still just a 14 year old kid)
I just realized that you are indeed only 14.  I thought that was your Aprils fools joke, that you were 14, because you play guitar like you are much older.  I had a look at your profile and you are really 14.  This puts your guitar playing in a whole new light for me.  For a 14 year old kid your playing is exceptional.  Way to go.  I wish I took the guitar as seriously as you do when I was 14, don't give up, keep getting better, you have a gift for sure.  I am 44 and I only really started playing about 2 years ago, so much time wasted that I should have been playing guitar.  Keep er up.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bro

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 02, 2009, 07:42:10 AM
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 01, 2009, 07:13:33 AM(Im still just a 14 year old kid)
I just realized that you are indeed only 14.  I thought that was your Aprils fools joke, that you were 14, because you play guitar like you are much older.  I had a look at your profile and you are really 14.  This puts your guitar playing in a whole new light for me.  For a 14 year old kid your playing is exceptional.  Way to go.  I wish I took the guitar as seriously as you do when I was 14, don't give up, keep getting better, you have a gift for sure.  I am 44 and I only really started playing about 2 years ago, so much time wasted that I should have been playing guitar.  Keep er up.

Ahh Jesus! Thats a flattering reply! (my head is as red as a tomato now!)
Thank you so much for the kind words mr!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 02, 2009, 07:45:38 AM

14???? I'm going to have to pick my jaw off the floor. You play with such maturity and versatility. Not only that, your 'weirder' stuff is very experimental in a very advanced way. I'm shocked. And impressed... VERY impressed. You're already a very skilled and talented musician  :)

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on April 02, 2009, 08:21:20 AM
Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 02, 2009, 07:45:38 AM

14???? I'm going to have to pick my jaw off the floor. You play with such maturity and versatility. Not only that, your 'weirder' stuff is very experimental in a very advanced way. I'm shocked. And impressed... VERY impressed. You're already a very skilled and talented musician  :)

Uhh a lot of Quoting here!

Hmm.. Thanks a lot Greeny!!

My weirder stuff? You are gonna have to explain! :)

Are you talking about the stuff i uploaded on spanish guitar? Because that is in deed weird :)

Greeny

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 02, 2009, 08:29:30 AMMy weirder stuff? You are gonna have to explain! :)

Erm... fish pizzas, evil bananas, sensual horse f*ckers...

Or is all that normal in Denmark?  :D :D :D :D :D