The Reunion

Started by Groundy, December 27, 2014, 12:08:27 AM

Groundy

A group of lads aged 40, discussed where they should meet for a reunion lunch. Finally it was agreed they would meet at Weatherspoons in Liverpool because the waitress had big boobs and wore a Mini Skirt.

Ten years later, aged 50, The friends once again discussed where they would meet for Lunch, Finally it was agreed they would meet at weatherspoons in Liverpool because the food was good and the beer selection was excellent.

Ten years later aged 60, The friends once again discussed where they would meet for lunch, finally it was agreed they would meet at Weatherspoons in Liverpool because there was plenty of parking,They could dine in peace and quiet, and it was good value for money.

Ten years later, aged 70,The friends once again discussed where they would meet for lunch, finally it was agreed they would meet at Weatherspoons in Liverpool because the restaurant was Wheel Chair Accessible and had a toilet for the disabled..

Ten years later, aged 80, The friends discussed where they would meet for lunch, and all agreed they would meet at Weatherspoons in Liverpool. Because they had never been there before..........

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Blooby

I thought the last reason would be "because the waitress had big boobs and wore a Mini Skirt."

T.C. Elliott

I think she's retired by now.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I dont resemble those guys in the least
and anyway I dont come from Liverpool ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600