workin' late jam

Started by shiggity, March 31, 2009, 01:22:50 PM

shiggity

actually, kinda hate to say it... that took me about 15 minutes to record and was all off the cuff improv. The solo was one take.

Bluesberry

Quote from: shiggity on April 01, 2009, 05:48:10 AMactually, kinda hate to say it... that took me about 15 minutes to record and was all off the cuff improv. The solo was one take.
A lot of the time for me my best stuff is recorded this way, I just turn on the MBR, hit record and let rip.  It helps for me to be "in the zone" ( I can't pull this off everytime, but when the moment is right it works), I listen back and am usually pleasently surprised.  I rarely pre-plan my guitar solo stuff.  It sounds like you have a good amount of inspiration to go along with your excellent chops.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 01, 2009, 05:53:52 AM
Quote from: shiggity on April 01, 2009, 05:48:10 AMactually, kinda hate to say it... that took me about 15 minutes to record and was all off the cuff improv. The solo was one take.
A lot of the time for me my best stuff is recorded this way, I just turn on the MBR, hit record and let rip.  It helps for me to be "in the zone", I lsiten back and am usually pleasently surprised.  I rarely pre-plan my guitar solo stuff.  It sounds like you have a good amount of inspiration to go along with your excellent chops.
I agree with Bb Well Done 8)

shiggity