workin' late jam

Started by shiggity, March 31, 2009, 01:22:50 PM

shiggity

Workin'_Late
Time:
0:00
Volume:
eh, what the hell, here's another one. this was recorded at a old job. I was bored and happened to have a acoustic and my tele at the office while I was waiting for some crews to finish up for the night.

shiggity

oh and its all done with the BR.

I have a high end roland unit but this BR is way easier to use and most likely because of the ease of use it sounds better.

SE

Great guitar sound love that tele, could work this into a good song let,s here some more.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

Quote from: shiggity on March 31, 2009, 01:32:33 PMoh and its all done with the BR.

I have a high end roland unit but this BR is way easier to use and most likely because of the ease of use it sounds better.

This is really good - great vibe going on there, really like the acoustic chords. There could be a good song in there, worthy of development. And more really nice playing as well.

And you're so right about the MBR compared to bigger pieces of kit - use it anywhere inspiration strikes and yet the quality is so strong. I have a Zoom 14 track unit stuck in the cupboard. Doesn't come close to what you can do with the MBR.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Yes yes yes !!! Lovely playing! Great acoustic with a tight rythm and a great gone in your Tele.

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

holdempok

now that's what im talking about!  wish it was longer...
Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

I'm so glad you found this site! I'm loving your stuff man! You've got an Allman Bros/ Marshall Tucker thing going on there~I can't really desribe it.....Southerny~...I don't know, but I really like it 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

shiggity

wow, thanks for all the kind words. l'm overwhelmed by your replies. I will post more when I get some. I do have some acoustic covers and some jam session on the unit. I;ll have to upload some.

lg

I totally agree with Kody....
I can hear strong Dicky Betts influences in your playing.
Which is a great thing for me, because Dicky is one of my
idols... I always wished I could play like him, but, alas Try as I
may, I can't.
So, I am obviously envious, and loving it!
Keep it up, but make 'em longer in length.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

Just wonderful Southern Rock. Can definitely hear the Allman Brothers. This sounds so effortless, even though I know it's not  ;)