saying hello with a track...

Started by shiggity, March 31, 2009, 12:18:23 PM

shiggity

Missin'_You
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello all, just wanted to say hello with a tune I recorded on the BR. Drums are the canned ones that are built in to the unit. Bass and Guitar are plugged in straight and the acoustic is done with the built in mic.
http://www.box.net/shared/qonjm78tct

Feel free to help yourselves to the backing track, it can be found here... http://www.box.net/shared/4p7uzxqeb2

Peace,
shiggs

Bluesberry

Welcome shiggs 8)  That is some really nice playing.  It sounds like a strat?  Nicely mixed also.  It seems you have a good handle on the MBR.  Really really nice playing.  I like your style.  We do this kind of thing from time to time on here, find a backer and a few of us have a go laying a lead over it and posting for all to comment on, great fun for sure.  I think I will have a go at this backer myself and post something, who else is interested?

Good to have you aboard, can't wait for your next post.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Hi and welcome!!!

Wow this is a great first post. Lovely playing.

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

shiggity

Thanks blues and G.

thats me pride and joy parts caster tele. but you were close.

Ive had the unit a little over a year now and really it gets used a couple times a week and gets brought to nearly every jam/practice session.

SE

Hey ,hello and welcome well played always good to hear new music.
recorder
Boss BR-80

tafka

Hello, Shiggs. great track , great playing and loved the tone.
i love this type of thing.
Nice one

Tony J.

oopps Thanks for posting the backer.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Ferryman

Great stuff Shiggs, and welcome. Nice tight playing, great sound and well recorded - great start. You'll like it here - there's lots of really talented guitarists and a good interchange of ideas and backers as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

holdempok

Why don't we do it on the road?

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

Terrific  and welcome.  That is a neat track.  A happy song.  One could put words to it also.  Great post loved your sound.