Live performance from 3-27-09 gig part 1 of 7

Started by holdempok, March 31, 2009, 12:17:28 PM

holdempok

13 - Cocaine - T12V2_01 [Mike's BR]
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey all, this set of songs were all recorded on the BR. I had a rca cable going out from a seperate PA head. no speakers attached. into the line 1/8th line input of the BR. I had only 1 - mic coming from this PA to record the whole room. Really only one mic was used.

I had the levels of the PA all about at mid. I forgot to turn BR on in the begining of the set but was able to get 7 recordings. I will post them all seperately. Please give me back comments....

Cocaine

Why don't we do it on the road?

shiggity

holdempok

shiggity

working now. sounds f'n awesome. did you touch it up in the mastering room or was this as is?

holdempok

as is.  brother only added from flat to live mix.

SE

Well played. You guys know how to keep the audience entertained.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Keep on rockin' !!! Sounded really good, wished it was stereo but great nevertheless!!

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

This is great - good ballsy version. I've listened to lots of the others as well, this is one of my faves, Heart Not Broken is also very stroing, especially the second half.

Does sound like you and the audience had a great time!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kody

Cool, this is one of the first songs my dad taught me when I was like 11~ Nothing like doing cocaine with your old man as a child ;)

Actually we still do Cocaine together, never gets old! Alot of my jamming buddies like to do it too. Everybody loves Cocaine! We'll probably keep doing it for many years to come~or untill were physically unable to do it ;)

(I did learn this song from my dad a long time ago, but haven't actually done cocaine.................for awhile lol....You guys got the puns right?)

Sounded good guys! Alot of fun! 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

Just brilliant. I prefer this 'rockier' version to other covers I've heard of this great song. A real crowd pleaser, and you do it oh so well.