50 seconds of pure something!

Started by Bro, March 31, 2009, 11:37:45 AM

Bro

Hmm ja
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hmm.. Just a little classical guitar, played on my shit piece of a nylon string  :D

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

SE

Your shit piece of nylon string sounds good lets here the other five and it will be brill!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Bro

Quote from: side effect on March 31, 2009, 12:54:55 PMYour shit piece of nylon string sounds good lets here the other five and it will be brill!!

You are going to.. Believe me! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Wiley

That was neat.  It sounded to me like it had a bit of spanish sound to it.  I could hear castanets. Heels tapping etc.  would like to hear more of that style here. lol

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bro

Quote from: wiley on March 31, 2009, 05:03:21 PMThat was neat.  It sounded to me like it had a bit of spanish sound to it.  I could hear castanets. Heels tapping etc.  would like to hear more of that style here. lol

Really? Spanish? Its a classical song, written by one of the true classical legends, just cant remember which one

Ferryman

Nice job. You really are a talented guitarist as you can play in so many styles so well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR