Chill with Debussy

Started by Ferryman, March 30, 2009, 05:33:39 PM

dragonshade

Yeah it does. Lemme get this right... the bass is played on the Kaossilato??? (have no idea what that is lol)

visiblemember

I must have one of those. That's great music. Please would you be so kind as to waste your time on Claire de Lune. It would be my next favorite tune. that little machine has turned my brain to cream de la Dream. More, more.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Ferryman

Quote from: dragonshade on April 19, 2009, 03:50:47 PMYeah it does. Lemme get this right... the bass is played on the Kaossilato??? (have no idea what that is lol)
Not just the bass, the whole thing is played on the Kaossilator, a little handheld synth with an x-y pad (no keyboard). Take a look:

http://www.korg.co.uk/products/dance_dj/kaossilator/kaossilator.asp

Very cool, very cheap. A bit like me?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Quote from: visiblemember on April 24, 2009, 11:36:21 AMI must have one of those. That's great music. Please would you be so kind as to waste your time on Claire de Lune. It would be my next favorite tune. that little machine has turned my brain to cream de la Dream. More, more.
Thanks for the nice comments, and Clair De Lune is a great idea. I love that piece as well. Hmmmmmm.......

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Cool synth fx - very techno sounding...I've got to get one of those contraptions - very cool sounding Nigel!  Amazing you can sound like that without a keyboard...
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Rata-tat-tat

Nigel,

I must say... I had no idea this thread was here. I just went out to the Kaossilator forum thread and found your post there. Man... this is way bad ass... Man you got the KAOSS thing down much better than me. You have a very creative mind. Sometimes I find that inspiring sound, but most of the time it turns out as crud. Anyhow... I finished up another one you can check it out here in case you missed it.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=7990.0

V/R
Tod

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Really fine music Nigel and thanks to Rata-tat for bumping this up. I read all comments and this may cause GAS fever :) .

That lead keyboard melody is very catchy and the other parts sounds so mellow! Well arranged! This goes into my player... Fine!!!

Kari

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Holy shit, that is sooooooo cool. I can feel the pound notes flying out of my pocket, I gotta have one. I've listened to three tracks today recorded on the Kaossilator and each has intrigued me for different reasons. This is a superb piece of music however it was conjured up. I feel blessed for ever finding a site that offers so much and asks so little...............Respect  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

Thanks for the bump Tod, I post so little new stuff it's a pleasure to see something old get bumped! And thanks for the nice comments Willie and Kari, glad you liked it. But there will be some new Kaossilator stuff soon. I am going on holiday next week and will be taking the Kaossilator Pro with me, so I hope to return with some new stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR