The Amorphous Strawberry (now with video)

Started by Blooby, November 24, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

Nelson

YUMMY

Dig the guitar work. Love all the hammer ons and pull offs. :)  sweet.

...Oh and the title.  :) Nice

The pitchy fretless adds a bit of character.

It's all good  8) my man.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Really glad you posted this, some extremely nice guitar work going on in there. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Wow seriously, i am blown away by this. THe rhythm section is awesome. Yup love them addictive drums and
a fretless bass? I couldn`t comprehend. It sounds amazing but on to the guitar which is the most greatest playing i`ve heard from you. I love your style and want to learn some of those licks. Great playing!!!!

i`m downloading this and yeah that surf video is perfect for this tune. I rally need to go learn surfing before i get too old.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hook

Really outstanding playing brother, the changes in tone & style are really impressive. I love how interesting your playing is, I want to keep listening to know where your gonna go.Very cool but where did you get all those pics of me surfing???? dude, ask first man. That my image...my soul ...
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ferryman

Another random pick by me for my first visit in ages and I have to say I loved this. Fabulous guitar work, some nice combinations of sounds and styles, really liking the bass sound as well. Nothing jumped out at me as "missing" or "bad", it sounds great for a jam to me. Sounds great as a carefully written piece of music as well! Love the drums and the dynamics you create here. The guitar work is pretty phenomenal you know. On my second lisetn and it;s continuing to impress. Well done!

Love the title. I was in a band that once did a long instrumental (in 11/8 I believe) called "The Ubiquitous Beaver", your title ranks up there with that one!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Very cool video, and still a fab piece of music
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

Killer vibe. You truly rode the wave on those guitars and it sounds great to my ears.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London