Elevate by Falling Pitch (my new project)

Started by armeenis, November 20, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

armeenis

untitledlowbitrate
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Cover your ears!

Groundy

Sounds Good to me Armeenis, What are you using, ??      Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Agree with Alex. Really fine performance! Sounds to prog rock from the 80's!!

You've put the things well together! Nice tempo changes and epic music! Wow!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Love this, especially the way the piano goes all over the place in some of the sections, sounds really good and a little "out there" in a great way. Love it.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

Very good.
Lovely atmospheric twists and tumbles.
A great soundscape.

T.C. Elliott

Excellently arranged, I think. The keys sound great, the bass especially, the synth part toward the end I liked a lot, subtle but good. I like the waves, the ups and downs, in the dynamics.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

very prog indeed, i am tempted to clear my sinuses and try put a vocal on this. i have been drinking,

guid stuff.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

the box
Time:
0:00
Volume:
the old prog rocker in me had to give this one a go. hope you don't mind. and please excuse my sinuses.

it's called the box. is about the limitations we sometimes put on ourselves, playing it safe by doing what we know we can instead of reaching for the stars. you migh fail gloriously but you don't know till you try.

i have been drinking.

the box
music
by
armeenis
lyrics and warblings
by
oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

armeenis

That wasn't bad! Thanx for doing that. Though the song would  have to be re arranged a bit to fit vocals.

Quote from: groundy on November 20, 2014, 11:50:31 PMSounds Good to me Armeenis, What are you using, ??      Alex
FL Studio with a lot of plugins! The bass is recorded using an ancient Cakewalk program (switching now to Pro Tools)