"Rainbow Bread... Gotta Get me Some!"

Started by Greeny, March 30, 2009, 10:39:47 AM

Greeny

This is a woman singing a radio ad for Rainbow Bread. Wierdly compelling... kind of. And she keeps getting it wrong! Good singing though  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Ca_25XvNg

Kody

I've got nothing man....just laughs~ and I'm shaking my head >:(  ;D It was compelling...I watched the whole thing...too bad you can't hear the last 40 seconds.

...And I really want to believe her that all 3 brands are "fresh" and "nothing can be beat- when she sits down to eat", but my heart is still telling me to be a tad precaucious. Reminds me of my childhood ~ I used to sing along with all the radio jingles when I was a young buck.....still do 8) 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bro

Quote from: Kody on March 30, 2009, 12:13:43 PMI used to sing along with all the radio jingles when I was a young buck.....still do 8) 8)

Me too! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Kody

It's gooooood bread...
Man, I had to come back and watch it again LMAO:D :D.........ok 8)

BTW, does anybody know who she is??? Kelly???
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

When this gets inside your head, it's there to stay.... !  :D

Ferryman

Love how she's so into the singing just like we would be for a take, except it's "Rainbow bread" she is singing about! Guess when you need to make bread out of music (ha ha) you have to be that way. Glad it's just for fun in some ways.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

I'll get you back Tim >:( ;D I've got bloody Rainbow bread in my head ;)

3guitarsEddy

Kody

Hmmmm.....never heard of her.  Now, why do I keep coming back here?!....LOL! damnit! :D :D

THE ANSWER from Johnny Hooper:
"That session was done at Goodnight Audio in Dallas, Texas sometime in the 80's.
The singer is Kelly Crane, the daughter of pianist Freddy & Lucy Crane that worked in the recording business here in Dallas. The producer who is is talking to her is Kenny Sutherland, who did a series of Radio & T.V. ads for "Rainbow Bread".
As I recall, the background vocalist are Carolyn Brooks, Debby Hooper, Johnny Hooper, and some others that I don't remember." Thanks Johnny!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Greeny

Quote from: Kody on March 31, 2009, 10:01:05 PMHmmmm.....never heard of her.  Now, why do I keep coming back here?!....LOL! damnit! :D :D

THE ANSWER from Johnny Hooper:
"That session was done at Goodnight Audio in Dallas, Texas sometime in the 80's.
The singer is Kelly Crane, the daughter of pianist Freddy & Lucy Crane that worked in the recording business here in Dallas. The producer who is is talking to her is Kenny Sutherland, who did a series of Radio & T.V. ads for "Rainbow Bread".
As I recall, the background vocalist are Carolyn Brooks, Debby Hooper, Johnny Hooper, and some others that I don't remember." Thanks Johnny!

I like the way she looks so p*ssed off singing it, but still puts some heart into the vocal. I'm feeling the need to watch this every day too  :D :D :D