"All the Way" Mr Bud

Started by MrBud, November 16, 2014, 08:52:17 PM

MrBud

All the way
Time:
0:00
Volume:
New-of course-been busy busy --!
Anyway i laid this down as the template without adding anything additional --yet--
Just getting the flavor of it...
Like to know if it's a keeper ;]
Thank's all

Back to work.
George
Up And Adam

Farrell Jackson

I like the ambiance of the acoustic guitar. It reminds me of the acoustic guitar sound captured on the Rolling Stones song, Satisfaction. I do think your song is a keeper. I'll watch for the new additions.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SwanSong

ITS A KEEPER   CONGRATS NEIL.!!

Hook

Very good song, definitely a keeper. I like this recording alot, I dig the openness of the sound. Either your in a big room or you've got a really good handle on reverb. It does sound a little hot on the chorus, I think I heard a little clipping. It don't bother me none but some don't like those little "passionate peaks" as I like to call them.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

Very nice acoustic stuff here, George! You can write nice acoustic music - no doubt! This works!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

That's a cool track, like that country acoustic sound, well played!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

T.C. Elliott

I've been digging quite a few of your songs of late. I like this one, especially the "damn your" lines/part. You're hitting right in my wheel house.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Starseed

Oh yea, like those lyrics, feel like that today. Good tune , sounds great for it's one guitar and rhythm.

As you say, a quickie job but I think it has the potential to be another great song from you.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800