What If...

Started by lg, March 30, 2009, 09:34:37 AM

lg

I was just sitting here thinking...
What if we all could get together for a blowout Concert!
Man with the talent in this forum, it would be STUNNING!

Oh, it is nice to dream..... ;D

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Bro

Man that could be cool! playing with all you guys!
A LOT of genres we would play there! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Greeny

I'm waiting for Boss to organise an expenses-paid gig for us - we're ambassadors of the BR after all! :D

Bro

Quote from: Greeny on March 30, 2009, 09:59:01 AMI'm waiting for Boss to organise an expenses-paid gig for us - we're ambassadors of the BR after all! :D

Hey your right! That would be awesome!!
We should be known as "The Micro Br Commanders" and tour the world!! :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Ferryman

I'm available. And I'm cheap! But my backstage rider could be expensive.....

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

hopefully the "Trans-Atlantic Blues Festival" planned for the Holiday will turn into a virtual concert ;)

3guitarsEddy

What if.... we all left our spouses at home !!!

Eddy

Flash Harry

Quote from: 3guitarsEddy on March 31, 2009, 03:23:38 PMWhat if.... we all left our spouses at home !!!

Eddy

What goes on tour, stays on tour eh?    ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Wiley

I think I would be out numbered :(

Kody

Ahh yah....Reminds me of that movie "Life" with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence...When they were talkin' about "Ray's Boom Boom Room!!" Sorry if you haven't seen it, but damn, this has me crackin' up 8)

MMMmmmHHmmmm 8)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One