Peace and agitation- this is horrible!

Started by jackofall, March 30, 2009, 06:43:47 AM

jackofall

peace and agitation
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Inspired by another forum member, I did multiple bounces of the buddhist chant OM and set that against some anger and frustration! The added JUJU drum makes for very horrible listening....Ha! Ha!

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

The Reverend 48

Greeny

Aural cruelty! The sound of monks with a stomach ache, and their monastic plums wired up to electrodes!  :D :D :D

jackofall

If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

murfthesnurf

Bro

Very nice!

I'm really into the bass line!

Even though i felt like choking the guy saying hoooooo!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

lg

Whoa, man... This is like, way cool...
I simply love what you've done with this!
Bravo!

This is going on my mp3 player!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman

Love it!!! Making the forum into a nice dark place! Off the wall, werird, spooky and just downright imaginative. Was it you going "Om"? I would be tempted to spread the Oms wide either side on the stereo to give it a nice bit of depth, but that's just me. Love that drumming - where's that from?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

jackofall

That's my small hand drum that I can't pronounce or spell - something like Doombeck - that I got off ebay for £20...

It was me going 'OM' - did it lots of times and bounced it all on one track, then copied it a few times. I put the reverb to 100% and couldn't believe the sound....Everyone should try it! You get these weird harmonics arising out of it.

Feel free to add another psycho-guitar track anyone!

Flash Harry

I often wondered what happened to the band 'This Heat'.

I think I just found 'em.

Very avant garde, experimental. I'd buy it.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.