"Into Monkey" a Hook original for MonkeyFest

Started by Hook, November 06, 2014, 03:24:09 AM

Redler

Loved that flamengo style playing, too! Very nice composition! Top class job...monkey on :)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Hook, this is GREAT!

Bruno said it well and i concur. Your playing is ace on this...and those lyrics are some of your best ever. Some of the lines would seem to defy effective phrasing but you sing them in smooth machine gun fashion without hesitation.

Creative and well performed.

Minimalist excellence! Bravo!

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Jarle

This is really something. Melodic and wonderful.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Yeah, thats the full on Hook magic.........its like something heard before, but totally Hook-i-fied.  I almost heard a flute solo there in my minds eye.  I can see monkeys with heads bobbing along, all sitting on a garden wall, one looks like he is about to fall off.  Shit hot solo there.  Monkeys playing flutes sitting on a garden wall, with dancing girl monkeys in the garden.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

MrBud

Hey Hook,,,Really dug this.. 1st could not agree more regarding subject matter/opinion,,,everyone's looking at their devices,,putting'em to sleep for sure,, to the pretty girl right next to 'em....It's got to go back at bit,,retro,then they might discover people on a face to face meeting..imagine that.
Otherwise,
Great tune,,i'd have a blast putting bass on this----- ! But,,, simplicity,kinda like Zen,often cuts through more effectively in some songs...nice vocals---

Geoege
Up And Adam