Oh *G*A*S* - I'm a walking dead man...

Started by Flash Harry, November 04, 2014, 03:36:13 PM

IanR

Wow, that looks fabulous.

I find it hard enough to play six strings.

I can't wait to hear a recording of something from the stick. How about a video?

I like your strategy regarding getting new toys past the wife.  I recently bought a new Boss pedal.  I've now got two blue ones but I use only one at a time so they look like the same one and I don't get questions.

cheers,

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Hook

Too cool brother!!!
Quote from: IanR on November 05, 2014, 03:02:36 AMWow, that looks fabulous.

I find it hard enough to play six strings.
I'm down to 4!

Quote from: IanR on November 05, 2014, 03:02:36 AMI can't wait to hear a recording of something from the stick. How about a video?

Yeah that sounds right!

Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

bruno

Dead man indeed, but you'll get little sympathy from here :-) So what's the explanation for this, we should create a thread of GAS excuses ..... I may have a few.

Looks awesome, there was a chap playing one of these outside rose morris a few years back, it is awesome.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Flash Harry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 05, 2014, 04:15:38 AMmaggies gonna kill you.

She is back on the 3rd of December, if you do not hear from me after then, call the police...
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

danieldesete

I must confess I never heard of such a stick before, I went on the Internet and I can't wait to listen to your posts

Quote from: bruno on November 05, 2014, 04:58:16 AMwe should create a thread of GAS excuses ..... I may have a few.

Come on Bruno please start that post, I need a telecaster !

Daniel
hou hou ha ha

Geir

Quote from: danieldesete on November 05, 2014, 02:52:00 PMI must confess I never heard of such a stick before, I went on the Internet and I can't wait to listen to your posts

Quote from: bruno on November 05, 2014, 04:58:16 AMwe should create a thread of GAS excuses ..... I may have a few.

Come on Bruno please start that post, I need a telecaster !

Daniel

I wouldn't have said this 2 years ago but ...... EVERYBODY needs a Telecaster !!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

peterp

Great acquisition!
Loved the "stick" since I saw Tony Levin playing it with King Crimson way way back in time.

I believe being fortified with vast quantities of rum helps one survive the icy blasts of an irate spouse.

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"