"Ladys got..." Clean :]

Started by MrBud, November 03, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

MrBud

ladys got
Time:
0:00
Volume:
hope ya don't mind too much,,,been pretty busy...anyway,,here is prob cleanest,and easy on the ears ;]

just accentuated track///
Up And Adam

SwanSong

HI MR Bud . I really enjoyed this song nice subject matter and
lyrics are great beside vocals simply a wonderful listen great job
wish u the best NEIL.!!

SE

Hey really enjoyed it nice acoustic sound and the double tracked vox work s great,  well played!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

Nice acoustic and vox, well done.............Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

I've not disliked a single MrBud song yet. Go ahead and post some more songs if you want. I won't mind.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

MrBud

Up And Adam

64Guitars

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on December 22, 2014, 03:58:19 PMI've not liked a single MrBud song yet. Go ahead and post some more songs if you want. I won't mind.

Quote from: MrBud on December 22, 2014, 11:40:53 PM?? Not sure i follow...?

I checked with TC and he assured me that it was a typo. He's away from his computer (contacted me via iPhone) so he asked me to fix it for him, which I've done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

T.C. Elliott

Just back into town and wanna thank 64guitars for correcting the typo. Believe me, I'm LOVING everything you've posted. I'm very, very sorry for letting you think otherwise. I definitely would love to hear more of your music. Seriously.

*blushes*
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London