This is a song (the closest I've come to country)

Started by Geir, March 29, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

tafka

this is a song that i am listening to at 11:18 on saturday night

TJ
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

Saturday night, went to a birthday party with my 7 year old son, got home zoned out from the noise, got some time tonight (thank you sweet wife) to work on my latest song (using the new BR-1200 of course), needed a break...This is a song that I go to for pleasure and inspiration...this song is so interesting and cool because it is truly inspired and it comes from your soul Geir.  You have the magic touch for sure brother, keep posting your masterpieces.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Migs

This is a song that I am listening to at 2:05pm on a Sunday afternoon in the office.  This is *the* song Tenacious D wish they had written.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

tafka

this is a site that i visit every night.
and this is turning into an anthem for me and the wife.

Tony J

Geir

Quote from: BAG on April 25, 2009, 01:30:48 AMDo you sleep????
Why do you think I wrote "Sleepless night" ?  (and still haven't found time to do a proper recording of it !!)
Quote from: Bluesberry on April 25, 2009, 06:25:57 PM(using the new BR-1200 of course), needed a break...This is a song that I go to for pleasure and inspiration...this song is so interesting and cool because it is truly inspired and it comes from your soul Geir.  You have the magic touch for sure brother, keep posting your masterpieces.
First: the 1200 has arrived ?!?! GREAT .. can't wait to hear your new work ..
Second: Wow BB, that is heartwarming words !!! Thank you!!!
Quote from: Migs on April 25, 2009, 10:07:14 PMThis is a song that I am listening to at 2:05pm on a Sunday afternoon in the office.  This is *the* song Tenacious D wish they had written.
Now there's a compliment I don't get every day!!! THANK YOU !! (I kinda wish I'd written some of their too).

TJ&Helen: If it ever get's recorded, you'll be in the liner notes, h#ยค% you may well be playing on it!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tafka

this is a comment you know that was coming.
this is a phenonemn . cripes to the spellin;

Tony & Helen J

tafka

Migs

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Geir

ROTFL now that's the cat that should have done the solo !!!

Quote from: Witchita on April 27, 2009, 04:13:05 PMthis is a comment you know that was coming.
I'm beginning to think this one's gonna haunt me for a long time.... buggers, even I can't get it outta my head now ...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

BossMicroBRew

Well, 4 pages later, I finally have heard this. So any comment I make will probably be covered already. This is a song about how someone can turn an experience and a basket of creativity into the real deal audio extravaganza. WOW!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton