This is a song (the closest I've come to country)

Started by Geir, March 29, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

tafka

This is a song that i listen to every night
This is the best song on this site
This is .....well just listen to it and get hooked

TJ
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

ROTFL ... You're killing me TJ !!! I feel i have to come up with a followup soon, only I haven't the slightest idea how.... well maybe the Title should be:
This is another song (the closest I've come to western)  :P  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Say hallo to Helen from me!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tafka

with the total talent you have and the so laid back way that you play your music
you will find a way.
we are massive fans ...belive me ..this is not being patronising.
 and my spelling ain't to hot

Tony J (she is in bed now)

Satchwood

This is a flippin song about everything - way cool song, Geir!  If you ever buy a 7-string guitar, you'll have to change the lyrics  8)  

I think they would love this song out here in some of the Arizona pubs!  Great cowboy tune!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

tafka

don't try and change perfection ...just try and ...well just listen again

Tony J

Oldrottenhead

this is a song that is expletive deletive awesome (i know you have kids geir) best thing ive heards in eons, this is on my creative zen and i am going to annoy strangers in the street telling them, "have you heard this?" then ramming my buds into their ear canals.  braw braw braw luv it tae bitz
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

johnny cash meets blixa bargeld meets leonard cohen and batters them senseless and says uno wot, this is a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: Witchita on April 24, 2009, 05:23:19 PMwith the total talent you have and the so laid back way that you play your music
you will find a way.
we are massive fans ...belive me ..this is not being patronising.
I'll try Tony, and I believe you !!!
Quoteand my spelling ain't to hot
Well mine is artificially enhanced by beer and google (Now there's a songtitle for ya')
Quote from: Satchwood on April 24, 2009, 05:28:48 PMThis is a flippin song about everything - way cool song, Geir!  If you ever buy a 7-string guitar, you'll have to change the lyrics  8)
You mean like the UV-777 I used on It really Bugs Me - Part II  :D
Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 24, 2009, 05:36:44 PMthis is a song that is expletive deletive awesome (i know you have kids geir) best thing ive heards in eons, this is on my creative zen and i am going to annoy strangers in the street telling them, "have you heard this?" then ramming my buds into their ear canals.  braw braw braw luv it tae bitz
ROTFL ... wow man .... seriously, coming from a man who can write brilliant song without leaving his (bunk)bed that's really encouraging !!! Thank you man ...

thank you all of you !!

Geir
QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Quote from: oldrottenhead on April 24, 2009, 05:44:57 PMjohnny cash meets blixa bargeld meets leonard cohen and batters them senseless and says uno wot, this is a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm outta words ... will this never end ?? ... You've really boosted my confidence today/night

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

BAG

This is a site that is full of untapped talent....
This is a site that could well produce a star.....
This is a site that i spend too much time on.....
That was a song that makes me glad i do!!!!!!

Mate........you have some great stuff. I just listened to this one and can see a little where the Oooahppapppaaaa came from.

I gotta ask though........how do you get the time to do renovations, work and still put together stuff like this???? ???  Do you sleep????

I don't really care.....i'm just glad you do.
Just a roadie again.....