This is a song (the closest I've come to country)

Started by Geir, March 29, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

Bluesberry

Time to bump this bad boy back up for another listen............yeah, thats better.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

j.g.

I can't believe that I have not commented on this before as it is one of my favourite Geir songs. It may be a country (ish) song but I love it from all directions, musically, playing and vocally.
Geoff

Pipes

...So sounds like you were having fun doing it:)
Enjoyable indeede:)
Nice one man:)

regards
Nick

Tony W

I have not commented on this one for a page or so. If I left a comment every time I listened to it, you'd be up to 600 replies.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

have you heard this one yet??? time to give it another spin.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 10, 2011, 07:05:50 AMhave you heard this one yet??? time to give it another spin.

I have listened to and enjoyed this tune many times, but I realized today that I never commented on it. 

It is very infectious and love that video. Would love to play this one some time.

Blooby

Geir

<2min Bump ::) .... not that it need any more comments, but it should qualify for the fest  8)

Quote from: Blooby on July 10, 2011, 07:40:27 AM...... Would love to play this one some time.
Would love to hear you play it ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on March 02, 2012, 01:10:55 PM<2min Bump ::) .... not that it need any more comments, but it should qualify for the fest  8)

Definitely! And date sequence currently puts it right next to my "Doctor Who" in the playlist, so I'm in good company. Howdy neighbour! ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 02, 2012, 01:51:46 PMjelly wobbles would be next to you 64 but not currently in the playlist

Cool. Now I'm surrounded by talent.  :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website