This is a song (the closest I've come to country)

Started by Geir, March 29, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

Tony W

You know it's a microrecorders.org/bossbr.net/songcrafters.org classic when the forum has made 3 name changes since this was posted and it's still finding its way to the top of the heap.

As many times as I've listened to this, I've never commented once..... WOW.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: Tony W on April 27, 2010, 11:41:31 AMYou know it's a microrecorders.org/bossbr.net/songcrafters.org classic when the forum has made 3 name changes since this was posted and it's still finding its way to the top of the heap.

Many years from now, when this site will be called TrevsWorld.mars or something like that, people and other sentient species will still be bumping this song.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

I think i listened to all your tunes now Geir but wasnt on here when you posted this. This is a foot tapping, upbeat, great song all around. Great simple video too!! Love it!!

Did you get the home improvements done on your cabin done yet?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Geir

Geir - This is a song (live@home)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is the last of the three songs I played live on Saturday. Same deal as with the others, due to my blunder it didn't get recorded so this is recorded live at home the next day. Performed the same way as I did live, using My korg D16 as a mixer for the plugged-in acoustic and the dynamic mic, adding some reverb too get the recording as close to the Saturday performance as possible.

As this is the first time I've played this song live and I had to do it solo, I was struggling a bit on how to arrange it. I stuck with the basic guitar riff/strumming and tried my best to make as much noise as possible during the solo. I think it worked ok, but I do need to practice to get it tighter. And next time I will want to have a mic in addition to plugging it in to get more of the acoustic sound.

Thanks for listening !

Quote from: Gnasty on May 09, 2010, 08:05:04 AMDid you get the home improvements done on your cabin done yet?
well ... for some reason I'm not quite finished yet .... there have been some songs made tho ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

magic song magic man singing it, just bloody magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Geir, it's a brilliant version. I hope you got a standing ovation!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tony W

I've got a huge case of Man Love for you Geir.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Is this a sign of things to come G?

I wanna come and see you live!

Awesome performence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy