This is a song (the closest I've come to country)

Started by Geir, March 29, 2009, 02:04:56 PM

tafka

it's 10 to 11PM and i am just loving this.
its more adictive than "special vat" its so much fun
many thanks from both of us.

H & T Jones
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

Absolutely Fabulous!

I love it (and Tony's comments). You are unlikely to hear this in a commercial arena, which is a shame because this has enhanced my life. It is the most enchanting thing I have heard for such a long time.

PiePod material.

Oh and apart from being inspired and fantastic, the playing, recording and the production are impeccable.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Once again people : Thank you !! This was great fun. ;D And thinking, this the result of being able to record an idea for a song, when you get it, wherever you are... with a recording studio you can put in your pocket, that's dirt cheep but gives quality recordings... and THEN : having this forum that' so encouraging and so fun !!!

I don't really know what "special vat" is but I sure have appreciated your comments Tony (and H ??)

I'll attach a view from my cabin in my next post Wiley

Thanx Kody, I can see what you mean though I wouldn't dare compare myself to the man in black.

Tim:   I think I'l buy myself a Balalaika 8) 8) 8)

Anyone playing the banjo here???

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

I can only agree with the others - this is just great and really different. You handled the vocals really well and I love the balalaika-esque guitar. Please keep posting more stuff. You are so right about the MBR and how you can capture inspiration so quickly but with quality. Although you've got to know what you are doing, and you clearly do.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tafka

Quote from: gtalfsen on March 31, 2009, 03:19:54 AMOnce again people : Thank you !! This was great fun. ;D And thinking, this the result of being able to record an idea for a song, when you get it, wherever you are... with a recording studio you can put in your pocket, that's dirt cheep but gives quality recordings... and THEN : having this forum that' so encouraging and so fun !!!

I don't really know what "special vat" is but I sure have appreciated your comments Tony (and H ??)

I'll attach a view from my cabin in my next post Wiley

Thanx Kody, I can see what you mean though I wouldn't dare compare myself to the man in black.

Tim:   I think I'l buy myself a Balalaika 8) 8) 8)

Anyone playing the banjo here???

G.

H is Helen , my wife, she loves this song
"Special Vat" is a canned cider 6% Vol its only sold local it comes from Taunton.it is VERY addictive. like this song is!!!!!

Tony J.

shiggity

had a cabin in the woods once myself, gawd I miss that place.
Nice song and great playing!

tafka

shoe box int' middle 'o road and i thought i was lucky

SE

Been back at work it,s my only excuse for missing this loved the track really original and well played oh and vocal excellent also. Love to hear some more.
recorder
Boss BR-80

tafka

every time we come here we play this.
do you listen to "The New Cranes"?
if you don't ...who cares this is awesome

T & H

holdempok

G....this is awesome. so simple but so real. I can totally see you doing this one. the lake, the beauty. no one around. the quietness that we hear not often enough.
Why don't we do it on the road?